- In addition to receiving an MD, Dr Abassi received a PhD (cum laude) from the Department of Information and Quality Protection at the University of Heidelberg, Germany. He subsequently completed three years of residency training in Neurosurgery with unique skills in Neurosurgical Trauma and Intensive Care, Neuronavigation, Stereotaxy, and Radiosurgery.
- MR and CT marker properties in spinal neuronavigation
- Statistical analysis of the effect of marker position on system accuracy
- Fluoroscopic registration of the vertebral body in spinal neuronavigation
- Computerized percutaneus endoscopic nucleotomy